Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another round of flashcards - this time countries and continents! Started with China, of course, and am liking how it is turning out. Now since I'm not very familiar with the geography of other countries, it will take a lot of time searching for and looking at maps. Good thing I love maps!

This map will only be 3-4 inches wide once it is in it's flashcard form, but I'm also thinking of making a much more detailed, larger map of China for a poster.

I'm working with the color schemes from the Colors set of flashcards posted before this. I started with brighter, more saturated colors, and then worked off of those to create more muted schemes within each color family. I'll be using these throughout the rest of the card categories and I look forward to all the mixing and matching that will be coming up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer