Saturday, June 29, 2013


Whew! What a busy week this past week has been. I started up taking my intensive summer Chinese courses this past Monday... Four days a week, four hours per day equals out to a very busy and tired me! Here is a photo of a letter I am in the processes to writing to one of my Chinese friends while enjoying some of my tea left over from my last trip to Beijing! This letter to a long time to write and a lot of looking up words and phrases. I'm going to try to write a paragraph or so every day so writing in Chinese will feel natural, and I'll be constantly looking up new characters... If only I could hold them in my memory better!

The class has been wonderful, and I have been learning a lot. Luckily I was able to hit the ground running with the little bit of Chinese I picked up over the past couple of years. The class has officially passed my previous experience, so it is time to seriously hit the books!

In studio news, check out my new Mini Mountain Painting!


I don't know about where you are, but it has been HOT here in Oregon. I have been dreamily staring at my little mountain minis, reminiscing about the cool and crisp mountain air. I'll be adding more to my Etsy store over the next few days. Who knows, you could end up with an entire Mini Mountain Landscape!!!

Happy summer, and stay cool out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer