Saturday, July 13, 2013


So after taking my three week intensive Chinese class, I have decided to start making flash cards/posters out of Chinese vocabulary. I have been wanting to illustrate the characters for a while, and have decided to dive in and start working on this.

I will be creating sets of flash cards (3x5 and 4x6) with approximately 10-15 cards per set, with discounts for ordering a higher number of sets, AND an option for buying the entire collection.

With some of these illustrations looking as awesome as I am thinking they will, I will also be offering small posters of individual cards!

So far, you can find the Colors collection in both 3x5 flashcards and 4x6 flashcards in my Etsy shop, which is looking like it is going to be a random assortment of projects until I get more settled and focused... This pull between design, art, and choice of media has always been present, and this is my initial attempt at sorting out what direction to focus on. Let me know what you are most drawn to, and I'll keep focused on the making!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer