Tuesday, May 7, 2013



i am excited to begin the countdown to when we will be moving downstairs: three weeks. twenty one days. by the end of this month.

this move means a personal studio space, which will help me focus on my work making maps and inspire me to get back into creating. back to the time when i had access to as much studio space and whatever equipment i need access to... well, maybe not the latter, but i will finally have a personal, private studio space. back to the mindset of art school, when creating every day was my way of life.

it means enough space for our things, which both of us have many. it is a chance to start a product line, a personal business. i am currently working on finding the right mix of online store/website/blog/etc and come june, will begin to make make make in my new space!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer